We are delighted and honored to announce the launch of French Etiquette in Singapore!
My name is Nadège, I am French, I have been living in Singapore for a few years, with my husband and my 3 daughters.
I am immersed in this French culture and I am very proud of what it represents.
French Savoir-Vivre and the culture of etiquette have been part of our DNA since the 17th century, it is our expertise.
France is an international reference for its taste for the arts of the table, gastronomy, aesthetics, refinement or elegance and the French have always cultivated this Art de Vivre.
The best neighbourhood establishments and the most famous compagnies are inspired by the “French Etiquette” and shine throughout the world.
Why not you?
We offer an “etiquette & lifestyle” program:
- Do you want to improve your skills in your everyday life (in restaurants, in transport, on the phone, at work, at a reception, in travel…)?
- Would you like to feel perfectly comfortable with the conveniences and receive your relationships by mastering the Art de la Table ?
- Do you appreciate French culture and would you like to know more about our heritage or traditions?
- You want to learn French know-how in gastronomy, oenology, beauty…?
We also train you in business etiquette:
- The management of demanding customers, the follow-up of key accounts, the organization of business lunches, the sale and management in luxury, the etiquette in the company…
- You will learn all the codes and then benefit from a level of excellence in your professional relationships.
- Managers and executives in the catering, hotel, luxury, sales of goods or services sectors (…), we train your teams from the recruitment stage and support you by monitoring the proper application of the standards we have built.
Rememember that … :
“You won’t have the opportunity to make a good first impression twice. (Coco Chanel).